Normanhurst, West Hartlepool
Transcript of correspondence concerning its use as 8th Durham Voluntary Aid Detachment Hospital
Transcripts of correspondence concerning the use of Normanhurst, as a Voluntary Aid Detachment Hospital. At some time, the hospital moved to the Masonic Hall.
Used with kind permission of the Museum of the Order of St John.
Date: Dec 1914-Mar 1915
Reference: OSJ 1/1/12/8
Where to find this: Original documents held by the archives at the Museum of the Order of St John
Contributed by Henry R | Durham County Record Office